Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 random questions.

smokey13a
smokey13a
✭✭✭
hi, the title says it all, I have 2 random questions I'm hoping someone could answer for me.

Q1: what happened to my DK's weapon damage and stamina recovery?, before the DB update he was VR2 with VR1gear(mostly blue with a couple of purple pieces) and he had 1500stam recovery and 2000 weapon damage and after the DB update I made him all CP160 gear(all purple with 1 piece gold) but he now only has1000 stamina recovery and 1200 weapon damage, all the gear is exactly the same as before just a higher level and better quality so I don't know why he's lost anything.

Q2: when duel wielding does having the same enchantments on both swords make a difference?, I heard having 2 "increase damage" enchants will only increase your weapon damage once not twice.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Were these your stats in say Orsinium or in Dungeons, or were they your stats in your faction's questing zones and in Cadwell's Silver and Gold? If the former, then it was probably due to scaling. ZOS was very generous in how they scaled players below Vet 15. Now that your max level, there's no scaling bonus.

On a side note, 2K is too much regen for a DK and even 2000 weapon damage is really on the low side. What kind of build are you running. I'm pretty familiar with DK builds if you need some pointers.

2. They will share the same cooldown usually, so it's not ideal to have more than one of the same weapon enchantments. Your offhand will rarely proc, so I'd go with something cool but non-essential there. Weapons damage, Crusher enchant, and then maybe irresistible damage on the offhand.
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    1. Were these your stats in say Orsinium or in Dungeons, or were they your stats in your faction's questing zones and in Cadwell's Silver and Gold? If the former, then it was probably due to scaling. ZOS was very generous in how they scaled players below Vet 15. Now that your max level, there's no scaling bonus.

mostly in cyrodiil, well I think :wink:
    On a side note, 2K is too much regen for a DK and even 2000 weapon damage is really on the low side.

why is that too much regen and too low damage?
    What kind of build are you running. I'm pretty familiar with DK builds if you need some pointers.

a bad one :smile: , although the most accurate description would be a slightly tanky all rounder but he kind of sucks so i may have to take you up on the offer of some advice.
    2. They will share the same cooldown usually, so it's not ideal to have more than one of the same weapon enchantments. Your offhand will rarely proc, so I'd go with something cool but non-essential there. Weapons damage, Crusher enchant, and then maybe irresistible damage on the offhand.

well the dual wield is on my NB and the only dual wield ability on that bar is rapid strikes so only that or a light/heavy attack would trigger it and at the moment both swords have an "unresistable damage" enchant on them but I was thinking of switching either the main hane to "+ weapon damage" or the off hand to maybe a " hardening" enchant so every now and then I get an almost 4k damage shield for 5 secs.

I mostly do PVP and to be honest both builds kind of suck but I'm a thinking about redoing them but I'm trying to figure out the best things to do for the builds and my play style, although it gets even trickier because I prefer heavy armour over any other type.