Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help about drop sets.

russelmmendoza
russelmmendoza
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently boughtt the orsinium dlc, loving it so far, lots of ruby mats from killing almost anything.

what caught my attention is the drop sets in wrothgar, specifically the briarheart set, 10 pcs to get.

My question if I wear all 10 pcs will i get double the bonus stats of the set? Can I improve to legendary?

I only ave the head and shoulder pcs, still working on the others.

Hoping for some answers, tnx in advance. I'm gonna go play now.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can only get the bonus from five pieces any more is just normal gear. I haven't tried it but when at the crafting stations it will show the pieces when you hit the improve button so I would think you could
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    5-piece set benefit is the limit. You get no extra benefit from slotting additional set items. Consider using Hundings's Rage or Night Mother's Gaze for your second set. Both are crafted sets. You can improve all pieces except the jewelry. I believe you can also get weapon drops for the Briarheart set now, available from doing the world boss and delve daily reward bags.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyvm for the relies, i just cant find enough medium armor with traits that i need for the reserch.

and i dont have enough gold to buy from player guilds.

well the grind goes on, gg