The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

~~~PVP build video~~~ Dark Brotherhood- Heavy Armor DK

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    The changes to heavy armor make this quite appealing. I have tried your regenerator builds in the past, but always got annoyed by my inability to do sufficient damage... might need to re-explore this!
  • Elhanan
    Elhanan
    ✭✭✭
    Any thoughts on using the updated Ravager set?
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love seeing these DK builds popping up. Great job man on it as well!
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Workerdroid7 Thanks!

@Elhanan It's a lot of damage, give it a shot. I just prefer a small bit of utility in my build.

@DUTCH_REAPER Thanks for the kind words!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That armor set is bugged and will be fixed soon just so you know.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »

Indeed I do know this thanks :smile:. I used this set before they broke it, and I'll continue to use it after they readjust it. My hope is that they will fix it quickly, so that I won't have to change the monster set I'm using for the build. Sad really.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »

Indeed I do know this thanks :smile:. I used this set before they broke it, and I'll continue to use it after they readjust it. My hope is that they will fix it quickly, so that I won't have to change the monster set I'm using for the build. Sad really.

Yeah. Should be Monday.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you list your skills? I'm very new to dk and not sure what most of those are lol.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Could you list your skills? I'm very new to dk and not sure what most of those are lol.

What do you mean? I go into detail on every skill I use for this build, in the video.