Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One Challenges awards - Armors or Skins?

Nic727
Nic727
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

On Xbox One we can unlock some stuffs by completing timed challenges/achievements. For example, I unlocked Thieves Guild armor. But I really want to know if it's an actual armor or a skin, because if it's an armor, what's the point if it will be useless in one level?

For example, if I'm lvl 19 and accept the reward, the armor will be lvl 19 right?, so what if I level up to lvl 30 and the great thieves guild armor is only lvl 19?

They should really add a way to upgrade the lvl of "special armors" like the one "get 5 pieces to unlock XX power"?
Edited by Nic727 on June 14, 2016 4:18PM
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    If it is on your costumes it is a costume/skin if it is in appearances it is also a costume/skin, but if it s slotted in a slot like chest it is armor. So I think your talking about a costume and that does not need to be upgraded.
    Edited by Tempah on June 14, 2016 7:35PM
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    How can I unlock the rewards in-game?

The timed challenge is done, but no way to unlock anything. What are the rewards?