Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help setting up my NB

Daemons_Bane
Daemons_Bane
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So, I'm back in game and nearing those 160 CP that signals the last upgrade level for arms and armor.. With that in mind, I figured I'd ask for some help to set it up right :smile:

So, the info :smile: I play a Khajiti Nightblade, using a mix of duel daggers, 2H and bows.. I've maxed the mage guild, fighters guild, DB and thieves guild.. Currently running Cadvell's Silver and I am straightly PvE..

What I would like to know, is what type of armor/weapon you people think is best.. I hear some people saying that they use med/heavy or med/light, swords instead of daggers and so on.. Mostly I figure that it's up to the individual, but if there IS a best type, I'd like to know so I can think it over :smile: also, enchantments, stats, traits and stuff like that :smile: Feel free to ask any questions that might be needed

Basically, tell me how to make a good PvE Nightblade :)
Thanks in Advance

Edit: Moved it to help forums
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,
    Sorry I cannot help you myself since I am new to the game and even if I am champion level 70 I don't think I have any advice. I just leave a comment here because I play a stamina NB as well, using bows only, and I am interested in the replies you will get because I also want to know a little bit more about gear, since I have really only used the gear I have been getting from quests and dungeons :smile:
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    First and for most this is only something I run it may or may not work for your play style.
    Armor I use all medium for the passive benefits
    Weapons I use d/w and bow
    Lethal arrow
    Bombard
    Venom arrow
    Magnum shot morph that heals
    Cammo hunter

Ambush
    Steel tornado
    Rapid strikes morph that heals
    Killer blade
    Cammo hunter

Bow ultimate flawless dawnbreaker
    D/W ultimate werewolf
    I use stamina enchants on all armor and jewelry
    Swords use poison and unstoppable damage
    Bow I like fire
    Sets to use if you craft or can get it done is hundings rage and night mothers gaze
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry a little long forgot the rest that well at work on my phone but for cp I've maxed mooncalf for stamina regen and pumped up dot and poison damage can't remember the names.
    I had been running 54 10 on stamina and health but just respected to 64 stamina and have liked the results
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    One more post trying to answer as much as I can for the armor I have 4 armor and the bow as night mothers and 3 armor and 2 swords as hundings rage that way you can get the 5 item bouns from each set with weapon swaps
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A little update as to the course I have taken so far :-) Since I'm a Khajit, I've chosen to go with Crit.. This means that I'm going with 5 pieces of the Nightmother's Gaze, and Hunding on my daggers.. Both daggers and the armor is infused with the Divin trait, bringing me to 68% crit chance so far, when using the Shadow Mundus stone.. I have yet to craft my last 2 pieces of armor, but they will also be with Divine.. Then I will redo my CP and let you know how it looks :-)
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks good but from what I've read on the forums and use myself is once you hit 50% on crit you won't get better results by pushing it higher so I went with warrior for mundus stone to pump weapon damage so long as crit stayed above 50% with the change
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are u talking about crit dmg, or the crit chance.?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crit chance you see on your character sheet