Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A few questions about vampirism (Not a "ask for a bite" post ;) )

TOMICARLIE
TOMICARLIE
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone! I am pretty new to the game, but as soon as I heard of the chance to turn your characters into vampire/werewolf, I've literally gone crazy for it xD
Right now I would really love to turn my character into a vampire, I read some guides but I have some points that keep me a little confused.

I've spent quite some hours roaming along the street in which bloodfiends should spawn according to guide, but so far I've never happened to meet a single one.
So, my questions are:
-Does their spawn depend on moon cycle? (Because i've read several contrasting opinions around, some saying yes some saying no, a clear yes or no would be helpful!)
-Do they only spawn in one location at a time or they can spawn in multiple locations at the same time? (I have saved the map pictures with the marked spots)
-If they get killed they will respawn again or that will be it for that night?
-Do I have to do something specific to make the NPCs spawn, or they will just spawn randomly in their spot?
-Night and day is the same all over Tamriel right? (Like, night is night all over the game regardless of which faction you are and which map, right?)
-If I don't manage to get trasformed in a while by NPCs, what's the average price for a bite?

Thank you in advance :)
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what platform, server, and faction?
  • TOMICARLIE
    TOMICARLIE
    Soul Shriven
    PC, EU, Aldmeri Dominion :)
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh. Well, I'd just look for the vampire shrine in reaper's march the next time it's "night". I'm on XBox in EP and some Vamps will usually hang around the Riften shrine and give bites for relatively cheap-to-free. Finding the NPC's is kind of a pain.
  • TOMICARLIE
    TOMICARLIE
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you anyway :)

Edit: I bought a bite, but I would like if someone could answer those questions for the next time ;)