Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has Proxy Det nerf hit Magblades hard?

Actually_Goku
Actually_Goku
✭✭✭✭
Pre-DB, I'd say the consensus was that Magblades were one of the better burst DPS classes in PVP. Has the proxy-det nerf changed this? I haven't had the chance to observe or try myself.

Has PVP well and truly moved to being a stam-dominated gankfest? I found a dueling spot the other night on XB1 Haderus, my Magicka DK goes alright, but I feel like if you're not dueling, you're getting ganked.

Best Answer

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have friends that seem to kill just fine with proxy det I notice a difference on my sorc but its not that bad.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Answer ✓