The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fair loot distribution

Turkeysammich
Turkeysammich
✭✭✭
More often than not, whenever I get the opportunity to fight a boss, other groups do not invite, or can't invite for whatever reason. I'm dealing my fair share of damage or more than, and taking my fair share of damage, I should be able to get my fair share of loot from the boss, but instead I get jack squat, if not in a group. Just now I basically kited a boss solo, tanked the whole fight as a range NB, dealt at least 1/4th of the damage myself, and got nothing for my troubles. This needs to be fixed.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it's a group thing per se. If i recall correctly there is a certain cutoff for the number of people who will get loot, regardless of being grouped or not.

It just plain sucks ...
    sad.gif
    Options