Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone in game help me please

beerpounder
beerpounder
Soul Shriven
Hello my psn name is Beerpounda. I am ebonheart pact. I was wondering if someone in game can show me some tips to where to level and how to effectively set up for sorcerer to chew through mobs. Ive seen many youtube guides and they say grinding mobs is the way to go. Ive tried an orsinium dungeon and i just cant kill things very fast and die quiet often. I have all dlc's with eso plus. Please friend me in game or respond to this post. Thank you.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With your first character you are better questing to get skill points from the main quest line and to fight a variety of mobs. Orsinium public dungeons are easier to grind when you have CPs and gear sets on your alts. If you just want to grind then join a group to grind in Orsinium public dungeons.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs