The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can no longer unsubscribe

HisShadowX
HisShadowX
✭✭✭
The button to unsubscribe used to be in the Service List, I understand it was recently moved to Playstation Subscriptions. Problem is it isn't there either. I called up Sony Support they claim to unsubscribe now we would have to call them or go log online here to unsubscribe? I don't see an option to do that on the PS4 end on this web site. Whats going on?
  • RandalMarrs
    RandalMarrs
    ✭✭✭
    Guess you must play, there is no alternative.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    It's still in the Service List here.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was in the service list for me, i clicked into elder scrolls from the list and canceled it. i only unsubbed as recently as 2 days ago so unless its changed since then i don't know.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • HisShadowX
    HisShadowX
    ✭✭✭
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »
    It was in the service list for me, i clicked into elder scrolls from the list and canceled it. i only unsubbed as recently as 2 days ago so unless its changed since then i don't know.

This happened to be when I first sub'd its been there for a while it just appeared again one day. What's weird is its gone again. Personally I love the fact subbing is so easy but trying to cancel can be a problem sometimes. Whenever thing works its pretty sweet.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you
    HisShadowX wrote: »
    Mickey_Ox wrote: »

This happened to be when I first sub'd its been there for a while it just appeared again one day. What's weird is its gone again. Personally I love the fact subbing is so easy but trying to cancel can be a problem sometimes. Whenever thing works its pretty sweet.

When you click in to elder scrolss are you then clicking on " ESO Plus(game pack) "??
    I just checked now and doing so takes me to the next screen where i can turn back on automatic renewal (or off in your case)
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better