The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Easiest way to find a group for Imperial City?

netch_a_sketch
netch_a_sketch
✭✭✭✭
I've been sneaking around the sewers trying to avoid the giant mobs of Daedra, but I've only seen a couple of randoms heading back out towards the entrance. The group finder tool isn't giving me anything.
I just think it would be fun but I have no one to do it with
  • Marque
    Marque
    ✭✭
    Your best bet is to join a guild, social or otherwise. However if that isn't really an option, you can try doing "Lfg" in zone chat or asking around in your sewer base, since people do take some time to form their groups in the base. I do not think many people use the group finder for pvp activities in general, if at all, let alone since it is working less successfully recently.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big issue with Grouping for IC is being in the same campaign as everyone else (unless the promised fix came through for that, I have not checked)

But, as posted above, a Guild will be your best source of players to find to group for that content.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marque wrote: »
    Your best bet is to join a guild, social or otherwise. However if that isn't really an option, you can try doing "Lfg" in zone chat or asking around in your sewer base, since people do take some time to form their groups in the base. I do not think many people use the group finder for pvp activities in general, if at all, let alone since it is working less successfully recently.

Unfortunately I'm on PS4, there's no text chat and nobody uses the voice channels anywhere other than Cyrodiil ):