Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Launch on PS4 Moved to June 15

• CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LEL at the guy giving up his work day to play...oh wow xDDDDDDDDDD
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately my ps4 will not do automatic updates when it's in sleep mode the update needs to be started first the. It can be put into sleep mode and left to download, but I can't stay at home untill 10.

Also why was the update put back? Still no explanation?
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khairiah wrote: »
    Honestly? If you really dislike the game and/or the devs so much, why do you keep playing it? xD

I mean.. whipe your eyes and suck it up or crawl back to you lairs to sit silently and alone in the dark..

Edit: If you took a day off from work and complain for lost money, maybe you should get your priorities in life straightened up..

bet you have not even been affected by this?, its highly annoying for me and do think its out of order for people who work and have made arrangements around there false advertising most people wont even know about this due to no notice in game just this weak thread on forum with weak apology they should give us free crowns or something For this major inconvience they have wasted the time of a entire platform

Sue them! Take them to small claims court for a $200 paycheck. After all, you told ZOS that you were taking the day off and they broke their end of the signed contract you made with them by trying to extend the delivery deadline 24 hours! ...Oh, wait- you have no contract? They aren't bound in any way to fulfill their own self-made deadline? For what reason do you deserve monetary compensation for damages then?

It is about a four hour process - why not skip work the day after it successfully downloads and not lose those 4 hours from 6 am to 10 am EDT. That way nothing can stop you unless the ISP fails you. Go with the sure thing if you're that anxious.

They apologized. It is a recreational inconvenience, like taking a day off to go to the beach, and it rains. Of course it sucks. Going after the weatherman won't solve anything any more than attacking the clouds.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • MuddledMuppet
    MuddledMuppet
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately my ps4 will not do automatic updates when it's in sleep mode the update needs to be started first the. It can be put into sleep mode and left to download, but I can't stay at home untill 10.

Go to your energy saving settings and check options there for what standby mode will allow m8
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yasmin51 wrote: »

Agreed.

stTNGclap_original.gif
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any word on why we got delayed?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Of course not. They won't tell us because it isn't that relevant for them to do so at this point.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Of course not. They won't tell us because it isn't that relevant for them to do so at this point.

It's completely relevant actually.
  • gtoon32
    gtoon32
    Soul Shriven
    Is the ps4 definitely getting db today? Or are 'unforeseen' amounts of cash from microfinance going to stop the maintenance at 11 bst so xbone players can get an extra 'exclusive' day haha
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's completely relevant actually.

To us sure but to them... not so much. Telling us I mean.
  • sungaze
    sungaze
    is it coming today or not ? if its coming what time ready to play?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sungaze wrote: »

Maintenance begins in about an hour. They expect it to take 4 hours. If all goes as they expect then you can begin downloading in 5 hours.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sungaze wrote: »

Servers should go down in about an hour and back up in 6-7 hours maybe
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go to your energy saving settings and check options there for what standby mode will allow m8

Done that, and its checked to download updates in sleep mode, however it does not! which sucks. I think its an issue on the older PS4's its been reported to Sony before. My PS4 is on at home and waiting for the download to go through. its on 4 extension leads so i hope it doesn't burn the house down!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

• Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭

Done that, and its checked to download updates in sleep mode, however it does not! which sucks. I think its an issue on the older PS4's its been reported to Sony before. My PS4 is on at home and waiting for the download to go through. its on 4 extension leads so i hope it doesn't burn the house down!

Just in case, I've set my PS4 to not turn off all day and just leaving it on. I'd much rather do that and allow it to have the update downloaded for when I get in from work today than coming home and waiting an hour or so to get on.
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • MuddledMuppet
    MuddledMuppet
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah sorry to hear that, but...

FOUR extension leads??? You got ps4 at the bottom of your garden? :)
    Edited by MuddledMuppet on June 15, 2016 11:00AM
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah sorry to hear that, but...

FOUR extension leads??? You got ps4 at the bottom of your garden? :)

ahaha no I have 3 computers in my room, occasionally 4. work purposes.the ps4 is on the other side which makes the leads have to go down and across the room. I totally forgot about the maintenance taking up time 4 hours...nooo... im going to be downloading through out the night ughghh

PS4 - EU

• sunskater
    sunskater

Are you Playstation Plus? I believe that is necessary to download applications in sleep mode.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • KingDuncanVII
    KingDuncanVII
    ✭✭✭
    What's going to change by them telling us why they delayed for ONE DAY? Nothing. It's pointless to even make it a big deal. Now, if they said ONE WEEK, that'd be a whole different story.
    Playstation 4 - North American Server - Aldmeri Dominion - Champion Rank 430
    Magicka Altmer Nightblade | - Champion
    Magicka Regaurd Templar | - Champion
    Stamina Khajiit Nightblade | - Champion
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    sunskater wrote: »

Are you Playstation Plus? I believe that is necessary to download applications in sleep mode.

Well...I guess you have to have that to play the game! Duh! :o
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    The Dark Brotherhood expansion is starting to get extremely annoying. NPCs respawn too slowly so it's near impossible to do any pickpocketing quests as the ones who you can pickpocket successfully are assassinated and people even use it to troll when they see you sneaking behind an npc they just walk up and kill them, especially in the starter towns.
    Edited by Eshenya on June 18, 2016 5:19PM
    This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.