The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Am I Known As A Traitor By Many? Or A Hero To Some? (Serjustin19)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

Updated: I went back to DC as of late yesterday night. Due to personal reasons. No offense. Sorry.

Hi all. Since it has been a tiny while from me writing on here. I want to ask you all this. In some of my posts. I have this sort of motto I created for myself. " I am known as a Traitor by many and a Hero to some. " So I want to use my special motto in a question format. I am going ask some questions. In your honest opinions. While choose only one. Tell me if I am a Traitor. Or a Hero?. Remember please only choose 1. How so also.

Since I have characters in all 3 alliances. And I been fighting on all 3 sides in Scourge on PS4 EU. Since I can't figure out where I belong. Plus keep going back and forth. But now I believe fighting for AD is my best choice and feel a little more comfortable? So I will mostly be on my AD. Mostly. All the time in Scourge on PS4 EU. My PSN gamer tag is Serjustin19 I am ok to share my gamertag. You guys have right to know. Maybe you guys have heard of me. Or seen me. Or destroyed me. Or the little few who teabag me. I want to ask you these. Thanks in advance all.

1. Since I did fight on all 3 alliances. Back and forth. In same campaign. But now fully pledge to AD 5 days ago. Am I considered a Traitor by many? Or a Hero to some?

2. What if for example on my 3rd day back on my AD. The EP were trying to get the AD scroll. Whole AD were next to the scroll house. So I went past the AD gate. Searching for duels. EP came. I wanted to duel. EP just ignored me. They just kept on walking. But when I do attack. I get killed instantly. Trying to let them not through AD gate. On my 4th time they continue to ignore me. I just let them pass. While I go to AD side. Then help fight. So. Am I known as a Traitor by many? Or a Hero to some?

3.What if say. On the 4th day of my AD. I helped these 2 low level EP. by helping them find skyshards. Yes that correct. Sky shard hunting. However I got slaughtered by slaughterfish at that place in Cyrodiil. Where skyshard was on boat next to loads of werewolves. Which I forgot. Since there EP. I not sure where they will be. So I decided to switch to my EP character on that same campaign. Doing skyshard hunting with those 2 new EP who are new to the game. I not help attack AD any way shape or form. Of course I was being followed by AD anyways. One message me. So. Am I considered a Traitor by many? Or a Hero to some?

4. What if . For example.When I tried to use my treb and defend AD keep form EP. However one Treb decided not to work. Was the only treb left. After that one got destroyed when wall collapsed. EP were having a good time and probably laughed at me. Which is ok. I do't mind. 4 EP mounted there mounts and jumping up and down. While this one AD kept on watching me for a while. Just litterly turned and watched. :blush: probably thinking "What in the world of Cyrodiil am I doing?" To be honest I was trying to fix the Treb. But to no avail. So I of course was bashing at the broken Treb. While puncturing sweep also. And Shouting to EP twice. (I sound like a cat) Since it was the only treb. I originally thought of using that emote to set on fire and pretend to torch the broken AD Treb. Then I decided not to. So I continued what I was doing. Until wall fully broke. So. Am I considered a Traitor by many? Or a Hero to some?
Edited by Serjustin19 on May 25, 2016 1:10PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    algebra
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serjustwhy wrote: »
    So. Am I considered a Traitor by many? Or a Hero to some?

This should have been a poll with an option of "No idea who you are or why i should care" ...
    biggrin.gif
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Traitor, pick an alliance and stick with it, unless you have characters on separate campaigns
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who cares about alliances, zerglings are in all 3. Play on the alliance with the least.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Serjustwhy wrote: »
    So. Am I considered a Traitor by many? Or a Hero to some?

This should have been a poll with an option of "No idea who you are or why i should care" ...
    biggrin.gif

Now to that i totally agree !!

maybe even " Am I considered a Traitor by many? Or a Hero to some? Or im just seeking attention look at me !"

play the dam game the way you want

after this post im not going to pay attention to this
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry about it, on my Campaign people switch all the time from Blues and Yellows depending on who's pushing for Emp. It is what it is.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, your not a traitor!
    But, if your an Emperor for a whole month and then ditch that faction(just the next month) to join the brainless banana squad a.k.a. BBS ( that only grinds AP for a living).
    Then your worst than a traitor!
    Edited by Van_0S on May 25, 2016 9:18AM
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I will say hello next time I see you. AD also :). Not a traitor at all. Just play whichever character feel best for you :)
  • Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    You paid for the game, play it how you want. Just don't expect any respect from a faction that you'll play with for 4 days before swapping over to another one. You lack loyalty and decisiveness which makes people not want to play with you.

Perhaps if you chose a faction and stuck with it, you'd have found a group and your place by now. Instead, with respect, you've been ridiculed for your constant change of mind and looked down on.

Make your mind up and stick with it. If you're not going to settle down, don't expect to be accepted. Simple as that.
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Lol at some of the posts. Cut the OP some slack because he/she just seems indecisive.

I would by no means consider you a hero since what you wrote doesn't seem heroic, but you did say that you were committed to AD and helped EP and even hopped on your EP to help them, so that to me seems like something traitorous to do as someone who is allegedly loyal to AD. So to answer your question, I'll say you're a traitor.

P.S.

You post a lot of threads that are along the lines of what do you guys think and what should I do? My solution to all of them is to think and make a decision you're comfortable with or looks right and stick with it and risk consequences if there are any. The only opinion that should matter to you is your own opinion, so really it doesn't matter if someone thinks of you as a hero or traitor.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we are role playing I want my 10 seconds for reading this back , traitor .
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of you so I'm pretty sure no one cares where u play.
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of you
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Æsop. (Sixth century B.C.) Fables.
    The Harvard Classics. 1909–14.

The Bat, the Birds, and the Beasts

A GREAT conflict was about to come off between the Birds and the Beasts. When the two armies were collected together the Bat hesitated which to join. The Birds that passed his perch said: “Come with us”; but he said: “I am a Beast.” Later on, some Beasts who were passing underneath him looked up and said: “Come with us”; but he said: “I am a Bird.” Luckily at the last moment peace was made, and no battle took place, so the Bat came to the Birds and wished to join in the rejoicings, but they all turned against him and he had to fly away. He then went to the Beasts, but soon had to beat a retreat, or else they would have torn him to pieces. “Ah,” said the Bat, “I see now,
    “HE THAT IS NEITHER ONE THING NOR THE OTHER HAS NO FRIENDS.”
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ask your horoscope what to do. It has all the answers.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When RP meets PvP you get:
    this thread