The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unable to connect to game server.

• Pappa
    Pappa
    ✭✭✭
    I also have a character affected by this Mounhold thing, "Pappa" on the EU server, I have not been able to log him in since yesterday

Ticket sent, but heard nothing so far
    Edited by Pappa on June 1, 2016 7:59PM
    *Kiss the goat*
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue, my char is in Deshaan. I can load all my chars except that one that is EP and in Deshaan. Submitted a ticket.
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • Pappa
    Pappa
    ✭✭✭
    I'm finally in, don't know if if was support or people are logging out of the game
    *Kiss the goat*
  • ARIAX
    ARIAX
    Soul Shriven
    Update, I got in, bought some stuff and relogged, now it doesn't work anymore.
    The Wee Ginger Mage says we need to break the stones, well good luck with that! - Cadwell
  • Zernificus
    Zernificus
    Soul Shriven
    Try deleting your old addons. Failed loggin in to my Sorc in Deshaan but cleared the addons folder completely and I'm good.

Hope that helps someone somewhere :)
    Zernificus EU
    EP - Bal'magaar [Sorc] = Sylfin [StamBlade]
    AD - Wylfric [MagBlade] = Urgle [StamDK]
    DC - Zernificus [Magplar] = Impedance [StamSorc]
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    It appears that everyone who has posted thus far has been able to log in with the characters mentioned. If this is incorrect, please let me know by replying here or sending me a PM and we'll investigate further. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

There's another, similar issue. Loading screens often enough hang up and cause a disconnect from the server saying that there's no internet connection (while the internet is clearly going just fine). Yes my net is fine. Yes my comp is fine. Both are wayyyyyyyy above what's needed to even run multiple MMOs at once, let alone this one. 64 bit client, not sure if that makes a difference, just throwing it out there. I've never had this issue until recently.
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    It appears that everyone who has posted thus far has been able to log in with the characters mentioned. If this is incorrect, please let me know by replying here or sending me a PM and we'll investigate further. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

There's another, similar issue. Loading screens often enough hang up and cause a disconnect from the server saying that there's no internet connection (while the internet is clearly going just fine). Yes my net is fine. Yes my comp is fine. Both are wayyyyyyyy above what's needed to even run multiple MMOs at once, let alone this one. 64 bit client, not sure if that makes a difference, just throwing it out there. I've never had this issue until recently.

Having this a lot these past 2 days. 32bit client. I have constant kicks to log in screen with that message every time I try to enter a trial (at least SO and MoL), and every time I try to enter the Al-Shad Estate or leave the Gold Coast with two of my DKs. After some 5 tries, it just makes me lag as soon as I connect, and ends up kicking me again. Tried turning all add ons off, used 2 different internet connections to see if it was a connection issue, turned off all the other programs... During trials TS was on, but not while questing.

@ZOS_DaryaK Is there anything that can be done about this?
    Edited by Ryuuhime on June 4, 2016 4:19PM
  • Arizona
    Arizona
    ✭✭
    Ryuuhime wrote: »
    Having this a lot these past 2 days. 32bit client. I have constant kicks to log in screen with that message every time I try to enter a trial (at least SO and MoL), and every time I try to enter the Al-Shad Estate or leave the Gold Coast with two of my DKs. After some 5 tries, it just makes me lag as soon as I connect, and ends up kicking me again. Tried turning all add ons off, used 2 different internet connections to see if it was a connection issue, turned off all the other programs... During trials TS was on, but not while questing.

@ZOS_DaryaK Is there anything that can be done about this?

Same here since yesterday, after the small patch i think. After Login in i have minutes to seconds 'till i'm back at the Login-Screen. Sometimes i get the message "There was an Error, please wait some minutes and try again". Checked everything. Internet is stable, everything else working fine. Ping is good under Windows to the 159.100.x.x-Server, but ingame i have short spikes up to 14000ms before the Connection get lost and went back to the login screen.
    Same with the 64bit-client and the 32bit-client. Also same prob with Firewall off or on, no matter if i set rules for ESO in the Firewall or not. Addons off or on, no difference. Eso Ports seems to be open as they should.

Today i have also game crashes (with the window of the reporter-tools) on the top when it changed to the Login-Screen.

ingame ticket nr. is: 160608-001274

Edited by Arizona on June 8, 2016 9:41PM
    "Wolf...Teacher, Pathfinder, Moon-dog of my soul.
    Howling, Singing, Teaching how to know."
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I am so sorry I haven't seen your posts earlier!
    @ViciousWayz, please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant. If this is happening only with specific charactgers, please specify the characters it's occurring with.
    @Ryuuhime, I'd also suggest you submit a ticket with your game consultant, if you let me know which characters are affected I can definitely check it out for you.
    @Arizona it looks like the support team has already replied to your ticket. Please let me know if you still need help after following their advice. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Arizona
    Arizona
    ✭✭
    Thanks, we checked connection with pathping and i send the Report-File.
    But i have still Probs to stay in the game. Well, 3 things may contribute the Problem: 1. Laptop, 2. Vodafone-DSL and 3. WLAN via Vodafone Router where i have no access to it, cause i'm under the week in a rented Apartment.

On the other Hand the Connection here ist pretty stable and ok and ESO is the only app who have Problems. The Tests with the ICSI Netalyzr shows everthing is ok (http://www.heise.de/netze/artikel/Netalyzr-1045926.html). Pathping shows mostly also a good Connection. I'm at my wits end :/

Thanks anyway for your replay
    Edited by Arizona on June 14, 2016 4:45PM
    "Wolf...Teacher, Pathfinder, Moon-dog of my soul.
    Howling, Singing, Teaching how to know."