The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Help with my idea

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont know if it is possible but i would like to create a char focused in do damage from the distance, to play safe, to be able to switch from areas to single target if it would be necessary.

Some kind of mage i don't know, but if it would be possible the same with stamina im open to hear suggestions.

Im not very skilled in 1v1 stamina but i have been always very good in dps and positionate in fights and i was thinking maybe that's what i should do and stop do builds like sypher NB stamina and etc.

I was thinking maybe a sorcerer is the class im searching for, but i know nothing about them ..

So maybe guys you can help me, i hope is possible to do what i say.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you need a solid Saxabow build .

Fd7H0VJ.jpg

Distance , elegance and completely op
    Options
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know much about magic builds, but for range/mage build templar can also be good, cause they have jesus beam. They have also other ranged abilitys like piercing javelin.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    I dont know if it is possible but i would like to create a char focused in do damage from the distance, to play safe, to be able to switch from areas to single target if it would be necessary.

Some kind of mage i don't know, but if it would be possible the same with stamina im open to hear suggestions.

Im not very skilled in 1v1 stamina but i have been always very good in dps and positionate in fights and i was thinking maybe that's what i should do and stop do builds like sypher NB stamina and etc.

I was thinking maybe a sorcerer is the class im searching for, but i know nothing about them ..

A Stamina NB Archer would work well.I dont really care for Sorcs as they feel rather squishy to me.
    Options
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is die saxabow build the best answer i can get??? :_(
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »

My primary have always been 2h (currently gold greatsword), but I also use bow for distance kills and for big boss fights. Building stam has also been my issue. I read a lot about stam nightblade char that offers good stam build and there was even a post with a screenshot of a nighblade with 39K stam. He posted the combo sets on his build, but I can't fight that post again. I remember seeing on his skill and attribute points, his stam points are very high.. I believe in the 50s whereas his health points was around 5 or 6. Yet, his overall heath stat was showing in the lower 20K. That is still good to have a char build with 20K health and close to 40K stam.

Right now I am still on my first char which is DK, but I am relentlessly trying to max out the CP for this current char, so, I'm hesitant to create a new char right now. However, if I do decide to create a new one, I saw a couple of combo sets that seems to boost a lot of health.. I believe one set is the first titan and the other is the armor master. The Fury sets seem to boost health too, but it is horrendous looking. I'm not sure how the first titan or armor master set would look like, but I'm sure they have to be better than the Fury armor. So I figured to load my skill points toward the stam attributes and find armor sets that boost health and weapon damages.

So maybe you can build a nighblade or DK char and suit him up with a combo sets like the titan or armor master. 5 pieces of this, plus 2 other armor pieces from either nightmother or Leki that both increase health, stam and weapon damages.. plus a couple jewelries/weapon combo from either Hund's rage or Agility which boost weapon crit and damages. Then enchant your rings and necklace with gold weapon damage glyphs. That's an extra 174 weapon damage trait a piece. So 3 x 174 is a good boost. You can also level up on alchemy, which I just learned, and learn to brew up a weapon damage concoction. So, with time, effort and money, because it will be quite expensive searching those guild stores for all the parts, you can boost the weapon damage to a distance weapon like a bow or staff to the mid 3K or even to 4K, with good health stat in the 20k and stam, at least in the 30K bracket. I also read posts of people claiming their weapon damages are in the 5K. I've not yet put the math together on that one. Not sure if they are just boasting or exaggerating on this 5K.

Any how, good luck. Building up your char on ESO is one task and a half.. much more entails than Skyrim or any other games I know.

This may also help. I just ran into this post. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/271340/ultimate-pvp-stamdk-build#latest.
    Edited by GreenhaloX on June 14, 2016 1:33PM
    Options