Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Anyone Knows A Good Spot To Farm Dreugh Wax!?

mmolegends44
mmolegends44
✭✭✭
Just Curious Can Never Get Any Dreugh Wax Always Got To Buy It It's So Annoying.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writs mainly and from refining raw materials. Or earn some good coin and just buy it instead.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    The Clothing Writs How Many Does It Give You I Nevrr Do Those Writs 7k Per Dreugh Wax Is Pricey You Know I Refine The Raw Materials They Never Give Me Nothing Good And All My Stuff Is Maxed Out Provisioning Clothing Etc @EquinoxS
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me personally I'd say about every 4-5 writ containers give 1 gold mat. But if you're doing say: cloth, wood, enchanting, blacksmithing, you'll potentially get 1 and of you don't need it, sell it.
    You also get decent gold from the writs, like 600 each I think.

Surveys give lots of raw mats too, can't remember exactly but I think the average is roughly 1 gold mat per 100 or 200 stack of refinements.

When I say making gold I mean farming something else then selling. Such as farming willpower, agility jewellery and selling. Or picking lots of flowers.
    Could try farming nirncrux, it's worth a lot and also you'll get raw mats to refine.
    Xbox one EU
    Doesn't stand in red
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    @EquinoxS ok thanks I been told from alot of people to go to the riften and farm the tigers but that didn't work for me I had tones of scraps and didn't get nothing might start doing the writs again I stopped with the provisioning they kept giving me *** sacks once I turned them In what about Kudas have no clue where to get them from.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea provisioning is easiest to complete hence most people do it. You can have stacks of the good ready.

Yes enchanting writ boxes have a chance of giving a kuta. They can also give surveys and if you're really lucky you can get a double kuta from survey.

Farming nirncrux is a good money maker, if RNG is on your side.

Say you spend 3 good hours farming,I don't do it so my numbers will be off but potentially you could get: 300 blacksmith, 300 wood, 300 cloth, maybe 5 potent (20k each on console) and 7 fortified (about 6k) like I said you'll have to get lucky to get that. I've farmed for about 30 min before and got 4 potent (80k).

You'll also have a lot of mats to refine/sell.
    Xbox one EU
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth noting when farming nirncrux, you'll have barren runs with no nirncrux for hours but at least you'll be getting raw mats. Also void stone and especially night wood go for a decent amount.
    Edited by Wrecking_Blow_Spam on June 14, 2016 6:21AM
    Xbox one EU
    Doesn't stand in red
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    @EquinoxS dang dude lol I farmed fortified and use to get tons but seem like now they don't sell as fast nomore the potent sells alot quicker I see people sell them for 19k each which is crazy kutas go for a high price too I heard you can go into some delve everytime it will be in one of the sacks log out do it all over again or something like that farming temporing alloys and all of this is so annoying trying to get all my materials ready for the update to come this week.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, fortified isn't worth as much but if you know armour traits with fortified it sells for 1-2k more. Same with potent and weapons.

I've opened 100s if not 1000s of heavy sacks and never had a Kuta, I heard they use to drop not sure if they do anymore?

I think that might be in a cyrodil delve or one of the group delves, I'm not sure but if there's a way of guaranteeing kuta from heavy sacks sounds to good to be true.
    Xbox one EU
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just do the writs on 2 characters a day, I do it in like 10-15 min. I've been doing it for a while. It's not a lot but it starts to add up. I've got over 100 dreugh wax.
    I never buy wax, all mine is from refining and doing writs mainly. Not loads but I've made a few gold pieces here and there.
    Xbox one EU
    Doesn't stand in red
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never bothered leveling up clothing --- so what i have been doing is buying raw scraps and having my buddy refine them.

been getting stacks of hide for 6k each from an fb page. and buying wax any time i see it around 4k each. sitting on 75 of them now, so my new armor tonight is handled.