The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can someone explain this?

sirrmattus
sirrmattus
✭✭✭✭✭
im using 3x willpower with 1 torug staff in 1 pic, and 3x willpower (with willpower staff) & an endurance ring enchanted with spell dmg glyph. So in essence i should have approx 160 more dmg with the second setup. Can someone explain why its not that way?

HupZZk0.jpg
Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
- THE MORALES -
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 3xwillpower and 1endurance seems to hit a bit harder but still doesnt explain the #'s
    - THE MORALES -
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UI bug, try to break the 3 piece from will power and re-equip it. Sometimes when you swap into a staff from a ring/neck the UI gets funky and doesn't reflect the newer enchants.

I think its because you added an enchant, but keep the old one with different gear so it bugs somehow.

You should see the updated numbers after removing and re-equipping the set pieces.

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk, still sucks
    - THE MORALES -
    Options
  • ReaX
    ReaX
    ✭✭✭
    you get spell damage from set bonus and from 3 enchants
    on 1st pic you have set bonus from 2 rings + amulet and 3 enchants on them
    on 2nd pic you have set bonus from ring + amulet + staff and 3 enchants from rings and amulet
    Options
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReaX wrote: »
    on 2nd pic you have set bonus from ring + amulet + staff and 3 enchants from rings and amulet

right but my torug staff doesnt give a set bonus like my willpower staff does
    - THE MORALES -
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equipped sets apply an average of the bonuses of all the pieces, not the highest. Your Staff of Willpower before you equip it will show what it would be if every piece equipped were Legendary quality; however, two of them are Epic so when you equipped it all pieces it gives you an average of all 3 qualities.
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like more than just the 2 pieces have been changed. If not, where the is the extra 19k magicka and 6k health coming from?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • ReaX
    ReaX
    ✭✭✭
    sirrmattus wrote: »
    ReaX wrote: »

right but my torug staff doesnt give a set bonus like my willpower staff does

1st pic:
    3 pieces willpower bonus = 186
    3 glyphs jewellery = 160x3

2nd pic:
    3 pieces willpower bonus = 189 (one piece is golden now)
    3 glyphs jewellery = 160x3
    Options