The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PvP routinely dashboarding

tbmorrisonb14_ESO
RE:PvP dashboarding
The good news, the recent patch has reduced the number of in PvP long loading screens leading to time outs (you know the kind, rebuild wall or port somewhere and loading screen of death hits). The bad news is the instant dashboarding that is worse when the PvP action involves 60+ players. Secondly, rebooting following dashboard is not always getting me back into Cyrodiil on my first attempt. Sometimes the lag is not so bad but suddenly, bang black screen for a second and then dash board.

For example, last night we just about took BRK/Haderus from AD after a 50 min fight (big AP tick expected), suddenly, majority of my group dashboarded and by time we got back on (two reboot cycles later), BRK was enemy owned and no fighting around it (this was a multi guild effort). I dashboarded 3 other times that night(1 per hour), some reentries requiring two reboots prior to entering. All of these times fighting was hot and heavy and losing crown to dashboarding (me) was not helping our raid.

Monday I was dashed 5 times in an hour (Haderus) and after 4 reboot attempts with no luck, switched to an alt, got in after 15 min cue, dashboarded 10 min later, 3 reboots and no luck...done for evening.

I've done all the "helpful" things, re install ESO last week, plug xbox directly into wall, reset network cache, new xbox one just as PvP fragile as old one, drop into first person view when lag starts creeping up (which even if it did prevent dashboarding is not good for heavy combat situations), all my ESO router ports are open, I give router priority to eso ports, and check network speed (5 up/50 down).

Sigh...any suggestions Zenimax or others?
Accursed Legion
Xbox One PvP Ebonheart Guild
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    No suggestions but it is annoying as hell. When ever a wall is about to come down is when it happens to me.
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    Was playing Haderus today and it's the Russian Roulette of servers. Once an hour I get kicked off. You never know if you'll be alive or not when you get back on. I play on NA server with EP. Pretty sure it's happening with all alliances though.
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin