Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serpent's Beacon: Bugged Quest

Drej
Drej
✭✭
Level 5 quest near Vulkhel Guard. I ran through the quest with another player (not grouped), and both of us ended up stranded at the top of the burning lighthouse at the end of the quest. The prompt, "Use Teleport scroll", wasn't working and forced us to either jump or shrine.
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    happened to me also playing solo. I jumped then remembered the option /stuck. Didn't abandon the quest to verify if it would work. But yes it looks like a bug.
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    click the scroll from within your inventory.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »
    click the scroll from within your inventory.

E key failing is something that has turned up with the Dark brotherhood and an acknowledged bug.

Seems to be a problem with items in the quest section of your inventory. A work around is to open the inventory, right click on the quest item and choose use. PITA and I hope that this is sorted soon.
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interaction prompts to use inventory items should be fixed with today's patch.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as i mentioned if hitting E does not work open your inv and go to quest items then click the scroll directly it is how i used them.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer