The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Extra Guild slot

• xxxdcxxx
    xxxdcxxx
    ✭✭✭
    I think I dont need extra guild slot after One Tamriel cos any player can help any player
    PC-EU
    Fus Ro Dah !
    Options
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I currently jump in and out of 2 guilds, because I can maximum have 5 guilds and well ...I need to sell + I want to be in my friend's guild. :(

The thing is, we have so many cathegories and minority communities within ESO, and I kinda feel like I'm being punished for being social and like joining up with my friends in various guilds.
    1. Social guild
    2. Pve guild
    3. Trading guild
    4. Roleplay guild
    5. Pvp guild
    6. My own guild
    I'm asked on a daily base by my friends to join their guilds :/ and I would like to soon join a pve raid guild, so I really don't know what to do, because I currently can't really let go of my current 6 guilds (2 of which I ping poing back and forth in).

In the good old days, friends all joined one guild and one guild was all you had. It was called guild pride :D
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
    Options
  • peniku8
    peniku8
    ✭✭✭
    I think the 5 guild maximum is good, but a guild you own shouldn't be counted as guild. This way, people who have their own bankguild could use the slot to join an active guild to actually do something
    And I could join two more pve guilds instead of just one.. :D
    Leader of the Akatosh Imperium, Guildmaster of

Traders of the Ebonheart
    Pact Veteran Trade
    Pact Veteran Trade II

Ambassador of the
    Knights of Akatosh

PC EU
    HODOR
    Youtube
    Flawless Conqueror - Ophidian Overlord - Boethia's Scythe, I want an achievement for having 500k dps!
    Options
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, extra guild slot(s) would be the very first thing I'd buy from the Crown store (content dlcs excluded)
    Options
  • Twilanthe
    Twilanthe
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I need extra guild slots personally, but I wouldn't be opposed to adding another. What I REALLY want is the ability to assign my guild's number. If I'm in 3 guilds, and I quite the one in my #1 slot, it shifts the others up. Then I join a new guild and it takes the bottom slot, but it becomes my best, most active guild. I'd like to be able to make it #1.
    Lüc - Argonian Necromancer Healer
    PC-NA
    Options