The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weapon Colors

Theodorus
Theodorus
✭✭✭
I'm not asking for dyable weapons as such...I believe that's already cooking on one of Zeni's back burners.

But my CH340 swordsman's color palette is all neutral greys and browns, except for the shiny BRIGHT RED sword I'm forced to carry. Why, Zeni? Why?

Just make the default color a neutral grey until the dyable weapons become a thing.

Accessorizing does matter in MMOs.
Walking Dead survival tip ... just run faster than Otis
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're that desperate you can find weapons of Agility, Endurance, or Willpower and they will have the level 16-24 colors at 160CP and can come in just about any style, getting the trait AND style you want could be difficult.
    Options
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip, and I'll look for one of those. However, I'd lose the set bonus from what I'm currently carrying as a crafted weapon, so...
    Options
  • Shadowfx1970
    Shadowfx1970
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with OP bright red ruby weapons really spoil any colour scheme that doesn't incorporate red, blue and white armour bright red weapons really doesn't look great, nice neutral silver weapons would be better with dyeable hilts would be great, not sure about dyeable weapons, though.
    I went outside once, the graphics were awesome but the gameplay sucked
    Options
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    Well, dyable to a variety of natural shades would be my personal preference. Metallic silvers, greys and black.

But to each his own. If someone wants a shiny red sword go for it.
    Options