The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dat PvP lag!!

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
This isn't so much a Support issue but a lament for the crappy state of Australia's internet... it's so bad that when I tried PvP last night I could not activate my Ultimate or abilities at all. Could not hit anybody - but I got killed. Any other Australians have issues like this? And no, I'm not on the NBN yet because I don't have the option yet and probably won't until 2019 if I'm lucky.
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    I don't PvP because of this reason. The lag is terrible, our internet is so ***! They are rolling out the NBN in my area now so hopefully that will help once it's up and running
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're lucky... a new estate about 2km away has had it for over a year but we're stuck on the old crappy ADSL 2+.
    Also I've had a bit more luck in PvP in Azura's and Haderus.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER