The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Does master weapons drop from normal DSA?

Cimadon
Cimadon
✭✭✭
So I couldn't find a post on the forums and a google session didn't give me a satisfying answer. So do master weapons drop from normal DSA?
Edited by Cimadon on June 11, 2016 4:24AM
  • OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they do, but they drop blue and v13.
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Do you now if Sanctum Ophidia (Serpent Trial) still drops Master weapons?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cimadon wrote: »
    Thanks. Do you now if Sanctum Ophidia (Serpent Trial) still drops Master weapons?

They never dropped in Sanctum. o.O
    They only drop in dsa (last chest; cp 130 in normal version and cp140 in vet) and I think they used to drop from pvp leaderbaords a long time ago.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭

They only drop in dsa (last chest; cp 130 in normal version and cp140 in vet) and I think they used to drop from pvp leaderbaords a long time ago.

I remember reading that master weapons dropped from Serpent Trial. I assumed that was sanctum Ophidia? Or is Serpent trial something else?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember reading that master weapons dropped from Serpent Trial. I assumed that was sanctum Ophidia? Or is Serpent trial something else?

Yes, Serpent trial is Sanctum Ophidia.
    But it drops specific sets, and it never dropped Masters weapons.
    It drops Infallible Aether, Vicious Ophidian and Eternal Yokeda sets though, they're exclusive to this instance.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU