The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any australian AD guilds out there?

Menace84
Menace84
Soul Shriven
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the game(just hit rank 1 vet) and I am over playing solo all the time, and I am after an active Australian guild to run dungeons and work bosses and so on each night.
Thanks.
Edited by Menace84 on June 7, 2016 10:59AM
  • Menace84
    Menace84
    Soul Shriven
    Any out there any more?
    Edited by Menace84 on June 7, 2016 11:00AM
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Menace84 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm fairly new to the game(just hit rank 1 vet) and I am over playing solo all the time, and I am after an active Australian guild to run dungeons and work bosses and so on each night.
    Thanks.

I was in an all Aussie AD guild, still am but sadly all the guys/girls don't play the game anymore, i did find another one recently in the EP but haven't played with them yet seeing i had to reroll a new character and am still only a low level. Feel free to add me though, psn AlphaCrucis-Crux
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Axel94
    Axel94
    Soul Shriven
    My Guild is owned by someone living in Australia and a couple of very active Australian members, on most afternoons and nights.
    Willing to help with Leveling and Dungeons and anything else you need

My PSN is UndercoverKiwi04, message me and I'll add you to the guild if you're interested :)