Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DB - Can't find quest givers

RaddlemanNumber7
RaddlemanNumber7
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I'm having trouble finding the quest givers for "A Cordial Collaboration" or "The Sweetroll Killer". I've searched all over Kvatch, Anvil and the outlying farmsteads.

Are there any prerequisite quests that need to be done involving the particular old friends we're supposed to help? I didn't do all the quests in the Silver and Gold zones.

Or are these quests bugged too.

I'm on PC EU AD.

No spoilers please.
PC EU
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw someone ask this on reddit and someone said this
    She can be found North Western part of Kavatch by the lake
    http://i.imgur.com/3jf47w4.png

As I understood the thread, that's for the Cordial Collaboration quest which may be a pre-requisite for the sweetroll killer. Someone mentioned you may need to be level 10 in DB skill line to pick up the quest though.

Nevermind. Looks like someone else thinks you need to be level 9
    Below is what I think you need to do to meet the requirements to unlock access to this quest (sweetroll killer)
    Complete the dark brotherhood main questline
    Complete every side quest (Non-daily) except for this one
    Reach Rank 9 in the Dark Brotherhood Skill tree (Less sure about this one, took me a while to find the location of the side quest before this, so it might be unlocked earlier)

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to be rank 6 to get A Cordial Collaboration.

Source: Got it at rank 6.

I did all the quests available (not the DB ones that come later) prior to getting The Sweetroll Killer. I believe I was still DB 6. I can check against my achievements when I get home to be absolutely certain, but I'm pretty certain.

Edited by rhapsodious on June 8, 2016 4:18PM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz @rhapsodious

OK, found her. Thanks a lot.

I'm currently rank 8.

PC EU
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Good to know!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Tib
    Tib
    ✭✭✭
    You should be good to go at DB rank 4-5 and doing Debts of War -> A Cordial Collaboration (was so for me)
    ~Tibbie~
    Senior Achievement Seeker, Scholar of UESP and the laziest trader in Tamriel
    Editor and Recent Changes Patroller at UESP
    Member of Beyond Skyrim: Iliac Bay