Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Varen's Wall lorebook

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to say, whoever wrote the little book on Varen's Wall, good job!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, along with many of the other little notes and books found in The Gold Coast, but Varen's Wall has to be my favourite by far. I'd been moving up and down the wall wondering what the hell it is, and why we can't get to the other side, and then found the book explaining how everyone built it in a hurry from any little chunks of rock they could find to protect everyone from the raging wars in Cyrodiil. It was nice to see a bit of history behind something that isn't too fancy and could so easily have been overlooked.

10/10.
Not even daedra have two left feet!