Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Why is the Dark Brotherhood being Marketed to me?

markbonafeub17_ESO
I am an ESO Plus member and - supposedly - already have access to the Dark Brotherhood. So why does the Crown store offer it to me? I was very close to actually spending 200 points on it.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Each of us who subcribes has the option to actually purchase the DLC. Currently if you unsubscribe, you loose access to all the DLC that has come out since ESO Plus started, except for those you actually purchase from the crown store. But if you keep your subscription, then you don't need to worry about it.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah,I bought the DLCs I want not long ago,just in case anything happens to me and I go in Hospital for a few months.I wont be paying for the game cos I wont br playing,but I wont lose any thing either.
    Options