The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Solo Rkindleft grind

xraptorx
xraptorx
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,

Is it possible to solo grind Rkindleft? When I play, it is mostly empty. As a Vr2 Templar with steel tornado char with good gear (night mother and hundling rage), I die all the time and struggle to kill fast enough before taking too much damage.

Can it be solo grinded and if so, what are key skills and defenses I need to survive it?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can for sure, but you need some kind of self-heal (Vigor is perfect, I gues Rally might work too, but you'd need to be extra careful) and repentance to restore your stamina.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I soloed everything in there pretty easily with my mag nb at about VR1-3, cannot remember. (Except for that boss in the room in the end, he kept one-shotting me, could not stay far enough away). Granted, veil of blades helped a lot, that with a ton of nb passive heals and resto on back bar. I just did it once to clear it for completion, as far as grinding potential, no idea.

As far as him needing a self heal, isn't he a Templar?

Edited by emily3989 on June 10, 2016 3:17PM
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA