Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 NA server AD casual Aussie guild

vSKINv
vSKINv
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for an Aussie guild to play with on the North American server with the aldmeri dominion. Having been playing for a while but am not a hardcore gamer. Just looking for something a bit chill. Add me PSN: vSKINv
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I can invite you to two Guilds I am a member (PS4-NA-AD). One's name suggests they are primarily based in AUS but no first hand knowledge. The other we have a great PVP group with a couple people from AUS/NZ, but really want a stronger following of AUS players. You can try either out, and see if they fit. Will send you a personal note this evening (5 hours from now Mon US time).

If in the meantime you find a better fit of established AUS, please drop mea note so we can reach out and form an alliance to expand our player base.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • novochadlo
    can u invite me for our guild.

PSN

Novochadlo-

tyvm