Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help to kill harvester boss.

OtterxWolf
OtterxWolf
Soul Shriven
I am on the quest to kill Javad tharn with the moonmont champion and he has turned into a harvester or summoned one or something but for the life of me I can't kill it. Will someone please just quickly join me so I can kill it and finally finish this main quest so I can move on to craglorn. I joined ebonheart pact so someone from that one please help.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He can be tough because it's a small space and his healing orbs spawn very close to him giving you little time to destroy them before they heal him back up.

Do you have caltrops unlocked from the Alliance/Assault skill tree? If so, you can use those, simply drop them on his location and they will take care of the orbs for you.

If not, concentrate on the orbs as soon as they spawn and try to get them all before they can heal him.
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on June 9, 2016 6:48PM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 things with harvesters :smile:
    - Stay close and interrupt each time he starts his "telegraph" attack
    - Kill bubbles (orbs) before they reach him.

Done.

I'd help if I were on the same server, but I'm not.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As other's have said, taking out those Globes is key to taking down a Harvester. Being able to Break Free when they cast the spell that generates those Globes is needed to. I have never done an Interrupt on a Harvester, but that could be very helpful too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"