Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark brotherhood bounty boards

clayandaudrey_ESO
clayandaudrey_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Are these not repeatable quests? I have not been able to interact with them since the first time I used them.

Best Answer

• Shasti
    Shasti
    ✭✭
    Are these not repeatable quests? I have not been able to interact with them since the first time I used them.

Same
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From another thread:
    Jekerl wrote: »
    Thanks for the reports. We've identified the issue and have resolved it on our internal servers. The update will go to the Live servers in a patch soon. Until the patch goes live, only Daggerfall Covenant players can get quests from either the Anvil or the Kvatch bounty boards.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp