Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Motif 15: chapter 2: dwemer belts

loonzy
loonzy
Soul Shriven
Ok. So please can some people tell me if this item is worth me using or selling? If so how much should i ask because im new and dont want to get ripped off.?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the platform and server, so shop the Guild Kiosks and see what the other Dwemer ones are selling for. I will say that Belts are probably least desired of the motifs, as all you see is the clasp or buckle, but it still has value.

I sell my Dwemers on PC/NA Guild Kiosks for around 2K and that is inline with market pricing on that platform.

If you are interesting in Crafting, the Dwemer motif is good as a companion to the Monster Shoulders as the Chest piece has a style that goes well with wearing one shoulder.

Armor%20Before_zpsmg9fx44a.jpg
    Edited by Nestor on June 6, 2016 9:27PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• loonzy
    loonzy
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for your help. Im on ps4 eu. Its difficult to put a price on something i spose because something can only be worth what someone will pay. But is this item rare enough to ask a few thousand gp? I struggle for coins in this game the same as the next person sonid rather sacrifice a decent item for gold early on to help me get to higher levels faster if you know what i mean.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    List it for a price, if it does not sell in a week, relist it for a lower price.

• Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    loonzy wrote: »
    Thanks for your help. Im on ps4 eu. Its difficult to put a price on something i spose because something can only be worth what someone will pay. But is this item rare enough to ask a few thousand gp? I struggle for coins in this game the same as the next person sonid rather sacrifice a decent item for gold early on to help me get to higher levels faster if you know what i mean.

For a quick sale 3500g other wise bang it up for 5000 , but the price has started to creep up on dwemner motifs the past couple of weeks
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC, the Master Merchant addon is helpful for things like this. It will let you know what other people have sold the item for in all your guilds.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • loonzy
    loonzy
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks everyone. Ill try for about 4k. That amount of coins will make a nice difference to me atm. :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, guess what I farmed last night? A Dwemer Belt Motif.......

Why couldn't you have asked about the Imperial Motif, I might have finally found one of those.......

• loonzy
    loonzy
    Soul Shriven
    Hehe. Anyone know how much i should sell my imperial motifs for........haha kidding. Hope u find one soon buddy :)