Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is this armor craftable or obtainable?

Imperial_Ryez
Imperial_Ryez
Soul Shriven
Since I arrived at Kvatch, I recently saw this armor which is the set of 'Order of the Hour' and I wasn't able to find anything about the set at all and i'm wondering if this is craftable obtainable at all? (Not sure if this is the correct place on the forums to ask.)

Order-of-the-Hour-armor-and-weapons.jpg

Best Answer

• Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are a new style of imperial armor and as far as I know it is not obtainable. Though I won't doubt it if it's in a style of one of the new sets
    Answer ✓
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks a lot like normal Imperial armor, though there are some differences. Honestly, I'm not sure.
  • murmur
    murmur
    ✭✭✭
    I think that Flanking Strategist set is in this style. (It's medium armor set, so the one in the middle of the picture)

edit: Also Imperial Physique set, that can be bought with Tel Var stones from IC, is in this style and comes in all weights. (light, medium & heavy)
    Edited by murmur on June 7, 2016 8:24PM