Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Assassin "heist" daily quests

poochie
poochie
✭✭✭
When whatshisname says using poison is a option and to get it completed to increase the loot quality how does one apply it to the Blade of Woe? If I'm not suppose to alert npcs how can I kill the target(s) if I can't get credit that way? Are these npcs oneshotted or what? Or am I suppose to Blade of Woe every npc except for the target(s)?
  • Amiliana
    Amiliana
    ✭✭✭
    When The Speaker says to kill with poison, it is just to make sure you have a poison equipped when using Blade of Woe.

Killing the targets undetected, does not "alert the dungeon".

Using the Blade of Woe do kill all NPCs instantly. (except city guards of course)

“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Curchill