Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Champion LVL 50 - Need a good grinding spot to farm Heavy Armour to complete blacksmithing.

Blackbird_V
Blackbird_V
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently at Champions Level 50 and Level 46 Blacksmithing. Where is a good spot for me to grind mobs to get loot to decon for levels?

I'm Daggerfall Covenant and More or less my level range is Aldmeri Dominion.

Any help is appreciated.
Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately gear you get out of treasure chests, Dolmen loot, etc are limited by your Champion points, everything you pick up will be downgraded to a maximum of 50CP regardless of how high you go. I would suggest just farming Dolmens above your CP, so you're 50 now hit the 150 ones nonstop to rack up experience for your CP and you can get some decent loot sometimes, but mostly junk to deconstruct.
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send your mats to a friend, have that friend craft the items with least material requirements (probably daggers) and decon those items. Gives you more craft xp than the stuff you find in the wild.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send your mats to a friend, have that friend craft the items with least material requirements (probably daggers) and decon those items. Gives you more craft xp than the stuff you find in the wild.

What I did to get to 40. My only friend that was willing (the rest want pay, because greed) is no longer around. I may go and grind Dolmens, since I want that daedric red dye, so may as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP just play the game in VET16 zones. You will find so much RUBEDITE items that you will be able to hit 50 in like a week or 2 :wink:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Achieved level 50, yay! Now time to farm mats for gold for Dragon Scute ;_;

Thanks guys.

/Req. Close.