The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Defualt loot UI behind chat window

killingblazeub17_ESO
killingblazeub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have had the game since beta and not sure if i just never realized it before, or it became more obvious with addons. But behind the default chat window placement there is a UI element that shows your loot. I use the wykkyd addons so it shows my loot in chat and its annoying to see the default UI element show behind the chat box. SO my question is, is there a way to hid this element, I can not find information on it anywhere, I know the mod Azurah lets you mess with the basic UI but ofcourse not this one element
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect Azurah doesn't let you move this because it's a new addition to the game. It took a while for it to be upgraded to allow movement of the Tel-var stone and Bounty displays too. (Just for the record this is absolutely not a criticism, just a possible explanation.)

I agree it would be nice to be able to move and/or disable it, either with a mod or with the default UI options but I'm not sure what it would take to make that possible.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • kungmoo
    kungmoo
    ✭✭✭
    the default loot window can be turned off

think its in Gameplay in settings, Show loot History... not in game atm but I'm pretty sure that's where it is
    Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe
  • killingblazeub17_ESO
    killingblazeub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you both, been away for a bit, I will check the settings again to see when I get home to see if i can find it.
  • killingblazeub17_ESO
    killingblazeub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Spot on Kungmoo your location was right, thanks again
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    So there is still no way to move it?
    That seems like such an obviously horrible design placement.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.