Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting Blade of Woe

Lolssi
Lolssi
✭✭✭
Hey how soon do you get the Blade of Woe after starting the new quest line? I'm still in the Silver and would like to do DLC's after Gold when they aren't so populated anymore. However Blade of Woe sounds something that would really help my overall experience since I'm sneaky NB.
So windering how deep into new dlc I need to go before I get it?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just takes a few minutes as it is the first skill that you get unlocked.
  • Lolssi
    Lolssi
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah thanks got it. Now I can start murdering Ebonheart scum while doing silver :P
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw is Blade of Woe obtainable for players without DLC?
    We can buy in guild stores the dropping Sithis' set items, but I didn't see so far any Blade, is it bind on pickup maybe?
    Without Blade this set for non-DLC players is only partially useful.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • murmur
    murmur
    ✭✭✭
    Blade of Woe is passive skill, not an item.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah thanks, so no way to get it, pity :(
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."