The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character – Primate Artorius"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Meet the Character – Primate Artorius. Take a closer look into the Great Cathedral of Akatosh and get some background information about its Primate, Artorius Ponticus.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanna say i'm gonna steal his robes because i like them.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    He looks like my old Biology Professor. I did not like him.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I'm alone in thinking he looks a little like Captain Picard?

Yay, the villain antagonist! :smiley: Though given what was said at PAX I suspect he just decided that defrauding the clergy was easier than shaking down shopkeepers...so villain may be appropriate.

And isn't that next character the Pirate Queen of Anvil? Excellent. >:)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Llevndryn
    Llevndryn
    ✭✭✭
    This story is really great !
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    *headdesk* I just now realize that we've met this character before--he answered questions for one of the Loremaster Archives.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *headdesk* I just now realize that we've met this character before--he answered questions for one of the Loremaster Archives.

I love how his fanatism and arrogance show in that article already, even before we meet him in game. Thanks for pointing it out, I hadn't made the connection.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.