The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Poll] Would you like training and prosperous traits removed from end game dungeons and trials?

Smolt
Smolt
✭✭✭
Would you like to see training and prosperous removed from end game dungeons and trials scaled to cp 160 like Vet White Gold Tower or Sanctum Ophidia? What about adding impenetrable to the loot table for this content?
Edited by Smolt on June 5, 2016 1:08AM

[Poll] Would you like training and prosperous traits removed from end game dungeons and trials? 24 votes

I'd like the loot table remain as is, including prosperous and training.
8%
ShaibaFfastyl 2 votes
I'd like the loot table to change and exclude prosperous and training but leave impenetrable out of the options.
29%
sebbanStillianWoelerTicussjzhollowayOnThaLooseBonzzo10 7 votes
I'd like the loot table to change and exlude prosperous and training and have impenetrable added to the loot table
62%
curlyqloub14_ESOSvenjaGallifreyyDyridebelacub18_ESOleeuxSHADOW2KKSmoltDoc LongtoothMickey_Oxoryxnamder7LadyNalcaryaSolarCat02Wrecking_Blow_SpamHoolDog 15 votes
I'd like the loot table to change and have prosperous and training be the only traits that drop, including in jewelry! All I wanna do is grind mobs!
0%
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like the loot table to change and exlude prosperous and training and have impenetrable added to the loot table
    Do forum polls make a difference in ESO?

[ ] No

[x] No
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Smolt
      Smolt
      ✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Do forum polls make a difference in ESO?

[ ] No

[x] No

That's the spirit!
    2. Wrecking_Blow_Spam
      Wrecking_Blow_Spam
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      #BringImpenBackToUndauntedChests
      Xbox one EU
      8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
      Doesn't stand in red