Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why isn't anyone helping Xozuka in Orsinium?!

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
I walk by him near The Greedy Gut and he's always begging for some food or a blanket, the poor argonian. I don't know why he can't find any work or a warm place to stay in, or why he doesn't go back to someplace warm, but I really want to help him out :( Just to give him some gold or food or warm clothes :(

He doesn't even have any NPC dialogue, the only way to interact with him is to kill him. Which I don't want to do!

Please, can we gather some food and blankets for poor Xozuka?!
Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Shadowolfs
    He deserved it for being lazy. There are so many jobs available and he chooses to beg for living. But first beggar in a new place is alway getting rich.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just leave him a lone.He's just part of the immersion. You're not supposed to do anything with him.
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Obama is passing out change
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because we're all very selfish and morally despicable people, and no matter how much we'd like to pretend otherwise and wear altruistic plastered faces, when it comes down to it, we will only care about ourselves.

In some remote corner of the Mundus, poured out and glittering in innumerable planes of Oblivion, there once was a star on which kind animals invented alstruism. That was the highest and most mendacious minute of Tamriel's history - yet only a minute. After nature has drawn a few breaths, the star grew cold and the altruistic animals had to die.
    *nihilism intensifies*