Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Orrery Quest - Bugged?

EdmundTowers
EdmundTowers
✭✭✭
Rajins Mantle is not letting me brake free from the spell that you know who casts to trap us. Used to be fine before the update. Can't complete it now. I'll just skip it I guess. But I hope I don't need it to continue with main quests. Anyone getting stuck on this quest or is it just me?
Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Kheigen
    Kheigen
    ✭✭
    After Dark Brotherhood DLC dropped, I am having the exact same problem on a new character. I just submitted a ticket, it's just wait and see now.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I was going crazy. I am having the same problem.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.