Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where is the best place / creature to farm Rubeo Leather?

Taisynn
Taisynn
✭✭✭✭✭
So, with everyone trying to buy rubeo leather right now, I am not even going to attempt trying to buy it. Where is the best place to obtain rubeo scraps? I tried Wrothgar Druzogs but all I got was one piece of leather here and there. I am fully maxed out on clothing, 50/50 all skill points spent.

Is there a dungeon or better creatures to farm? Usually the drop rate is a lot higher for other tiered mats...
Edited by Taisynn on June 1, 2016 7:47AM
PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayrest Sewers has a crapload of Skeevers.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taisynn wrote: »
    Is there a dungeon or better creatures to farm? Usually the drop rate is a lot higher for other tiered mats...

There are a good amount of Wolf Mobs in the Gold Coast zone, part of the new DB content. I got a decent amount of Rubedo drops last night from them.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vicius1981
    vicius1981
    ✭✭✭
    Old Orsinium B)
    Ps4 EU-
    660 CP Magplar Vamp DC(main)
    660 CP Magblade Vamp EP(Master crafter)
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree old orsinium is great but depending on platform/server it's packed 24-7 on the sever I'm on, maybe it'll be better for you?
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • vicius1981
    vicius1981
    ✭✭✭
    Yes its true,on PS4 EU from my experience:DC always alone Max 1-2 others players,EP and AD Min 2-3 sometimes its full(3 or 4 groups of 4-5 ppl.I make small lap for fast farming,4-5 mobs groups and repeat.
    Ps4 EU-
    660 CP Magplar Vamp DC(main)
    660 CP Magblade Vamp EP(Master crafter)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Forget the name, Coldperch Caverns?
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wreuntzylla Where is it at?
    Edited by Taisynn on June 2, 2016 7:26PM
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact

Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    Taisynn wrote: »

@Wreuntzylla Where is it at?

Slightly north east of Orsinium.
  • gamerguy757
    gamerguy757
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get up early and get into the Daggerfall area of the Sewers. Do the zombie/bloodfiend loop and farm there. You can get easily thousands of TelVar stones within an hour. Then just hop to a guildmate outside Cyrodiil and travel back to the sewers and spend the stones on Leather. do this around 7-11am. Once it hits noon, there will be people in there. Make sure you're ready face 1vXs.
  • RandalMarrs
    RandalMarrs
    ✭✭✭

What he said.
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, everyone, for your input! This will really help gear up my other characters.

• gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Go along coast kill every mud crab then reverse and head back other way. Now if we can make the Broad Mother Mud Crab farmable.....
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I tried that it gets to crowded
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter how crowded old orsinium is if you have good dps and the right rotation. There is a 4 mob rotation that works well for me and it produces anywhere from 1000-2000 scraps every 2-4 hours.

Inventory space, Repair kits, and good music are musts for the long haul.
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Outside of Riften there is a great farm spot where you can kill a ton of Sabre Cats or Tigers. I believe its NW of Town, Ive never done it myself but saw a Youtube Vid on it.