The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CraftStore Cooking Recipe Issue

hobokamera
hobokamera
Soul Shriven
I am having an issue with CraftStore that I am hoping someone knows how to fix. After the crafting bag patch came out, I was able to delete my storage characters. This left me with a bunch of non-existent characters being listed on CraftStore in the menus. I reinstalled CraftStore and deleted the CraftStore info in the SavedVariables folder to reset the addon and remove the missing characters from the menus. Much to my frustration, CraftStore will now no longer visually track which cooking recipes I do not know with an icon on the unknown recipe. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be grateful for any information. Thanks!
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    @hobokamera
    Have you made sure to open the list of characters (by clicking the name in the main window) to get the character overview and then checked the small selection box at the top right for each character to indicate whether you wish to track their recipe knowledge.
    Edited by LaucianNailor on June 3, 2016 6:06PM
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • hobokamera
    hobokamera
    Soul Shriven
    Yay! Thank you so much for the suggestion. I completely missed that option. That fixed the issue. Thanks again!