The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xbox One EU - 8 Trait crafter needed (Heavy/Light)

psychotic13
psychotic13
✭✭✭✭✭
As above really, looking for:

Kagrenacs
Heavy Chest - Divines
Heavy Legs - Divines
Heavy Boots - Divines
Heavy Gloves - Divines
Light Sash - Divines

Style - Let me know what you got

I've never had armor crafted for me before, how does it work exactly? Does the crafter use there own materials and I trade the materials in return for the crafted piece?
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll obviously compensate you with some gold or whatever too, anyone?
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    I'd need to double check when I get home from work but I might be able to help you (divines is the 9th trait I haven't researched yet on some gear). The only styles I haven't completed yet are trinimac, malacath and akaviri. If I can do it, if you supply all the mats (including style mats, improvement mats etc) I'll do it for free
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked and I cant do the heavy sabatons as I'm currently researching divines on that but it wont finish until 21st June

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're still willing would you make me the parts you're able to make? Will be easier to find someone who can make 1 piece than all of them.

Edited by psychotic13 on May 31, 2016 9:02PM
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I don't know if you have already got everything sorted but I can do everything you need in any style.
    2k a piece and buyer provides mats.
    You will probably want it improved too, so provide whatever tempers you require.
    I can make all glyphs if you need too.
    Thank you
    Xb1 eu LeeDa1Gooner
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    @saxgooner I made the kagrenacs for him, he was improving it himself. He's level 50 in enchanting so think he was good for the glyphs. He did say he might be looking to get a light armour set made in the near future

• saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    No problem, all sorted out well