Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need Help Understanding Stat Differences

zenaphexb14_ESO
zenaphexb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I don't play very much but I'm trying to understand something. Sorry if my question is dumb. In the below images, I would expect a glyph with a higher min champ level and one that cost a bit more to actually have higher flame damage. Are these stats correct? If so, could you please explain? BTW - These screens are from an enchant NPC vendor. Thanks.

AOfaPub.jpg
pzIJ8kO.jpg
  • RandalMarrs
    RandalMarrs
    ✭✭✭
    He might be selling counterfeit glyphs. I dunno but it's a good question.
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    The patch notes mentioned that glyphs won't have an upper limit on the equipment they can apply to.

That would explain the "minimal" CP level. Not quite sure why the stats from Greater would be better than Major.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a bug report in the game so the devs can see this. While some glyphs might have the same value as a lower glyph in some cases, it makes no sense for a lower glyph to have a higher amount of effect.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"