Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Bugged - Saving the Relics - Cannot progress

temjiu
temjiu
✭✭✭✭
So after collecting the relics, and saving the Treemender Raleetal, the next step in the quest is listed as, "Talk to Tree-Minder Raleetal". she is at her camp, kneeling over a body. she is actionable....I get the Talk icon when i hover over her, but she does nothing, and there is no quest icon over her head (though the UI Radar shows a quest icon for her). relogged and restarted client, dropped and re-started quest from both the tree mender and the Nord. they all stop at this point. Cannot proceed.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having the same, npc is not responding, quest marker does not appear over it...

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Tobius
    Tobius
    ✭✭✭
    Quest also bugged for me.
    "Remember: Sometime the Dragon wins."
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Thanks for the reports. We've looked into the issue and resolved it on our development servers. The fix will go public in a patch soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post