The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest bugged - Unbridled wealth , Cannot progress.

Mr.Hmm
Mr.Hmm
✭✭✭✭
The Quest NPC is Teegya and she is in the middle of the Shadow stone and Nen Ria boss in Shadowfen.

I cannot examine the Guar Pack animals for the quest in order to progress it. I abandoned the quest and retaken it alot of times just to be sure yet the same issue exists.
If I die tomorrow I do not want to think of the game I could of played today, therefor I will play whatever I want today while securing a future to play in as well.

A true gamer will think of all the possible outcomes and execute the one that is the hardest to accomplish.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During your numerous abandonments, did you log off for more than fifteen minutes at all? That is the time period required for quest NPCs to be reset.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Disabled add-ons, logged off to another character for a while, reset quest, this is just bugged into Oblivion. There are no quest markers on the dead bodies of the guars in order to search them and advance to the next step of the quest.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Unbridled_Wealth

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

Day 2 after waiting 24 hours and retrying..
    UoxnvGD.jpg
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on June 3, 2016 2:17AM
    love is love
  • grumpymolerat
    grumpymolerat
    Soul Shriven
    This quest is bugged for me too. Same problem, no quest markers on the dead guar's, can't search their bodies. Tried everything already suggested in this thread.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here, not possible to interact with guars at all..

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Tobius
    Tobius
    ✭✭✭
    Quest is bugged for me as well.
    "Remember: Sometime the Dragon wins."
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've tracked down the issue and resolved it internally. The fix will go public in a patch soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The arrows now appear on the dead guars in this quest but still cannot interact with them and there is no prompt to do anything when standing on them with cross hairs directly on it.
    tXUNn7M.jpg
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on June 7, 2016 9:50AM
    love is love
  • rncongerb14a_ESO
    rncongerb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Quest arrow now shows above the guars but I am unable to interact with them at all. There is no prompt when I stand directly over them and try.
  • jaspradlinub17_ESO
    jaspradlinub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Tried today. Arrows on the guars, no option to interact with them. Logged off for 4 hours (exited game and left the house) came back, logged in, still no luck.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • KZavi
    KZavi
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, been trying to get it for days - no luck.
  • XistenZ_one
    I can also confirm it's (still) bugged. Markers appear, but can't interract with the guars. I filed a bugreport ingame.
  • Dritz
    Dritz
    Add another tally mark for me. Markers appear, but no interaction possible. Here's to hoping it gets fixed in tommorow's patch!
  • Aevic
    Aevic
    Soul Shriven
    This quest is still bugged on Xbox one for me.
  • PairOfSocks
    PairOfSocks
    Soul Shriven
    still bugged
  • wolfram
    wolfram
    Soul Shriven
    Still can't activate the guar pack animal
  • jaspradlinub17_ESO
    jaspradlinub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I was able to complete this quest after today's update (July 5)
  • Hyrisk
    Hyrisk
    Soul Shriven
    Yea it got fixed.