Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with guards and bounty

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
I'm being attacked by the guards because I don't have money on me to pay the bounty and no NPCs will interact with me. So my bounty keeps going up when I am near a guard because if I don't pay they attack me. How do I clear my bounty if I do not have access to my gold or to merchants?
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no Crime & Punishment in Cyrodiil or IC. You can enter a Cyrodiil campaign and access the bankers there.

If you can't go to Cyrodiil for some reason, then ask someone to lend you the gold, and then repay it to them after you visit the Fence. I recommend visiting an Outlaws Refuge that is accessible from outside of the city, like Shornhelm.

Alternatively, you can grind out veteran dungeons (which nets a handful of gold each time, just from running it) and then mail all of the junk you would vendor to a friend, and have them return it to you. You can sell this vendor trash on another character, and have your friend trade your gold between characters.

Edited by Autolycus on June 2, 2016 5:16PM