The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Items

Max2497
Max2497
✭✭✭
If anyone notices anything missing, could you please share what items they were? I have so many equipable items that I'm very unlikely to find what is missing without having any direction as to what to look for.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am missing 200 stacks of gold mats and maelstrom weapons....honest...
    Edited by Troneon on June 1, 2016 12:08AM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Wabbajack is gone :(
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also keep in mind, missing items ONLY apply to those who had logged into Dark Brotherhood update BEFORE they took down the servers for the patch fix. Anyone logging in AFTER the patch fix shouldn't have any missing items.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 1, 2016 12:09AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Also keep in mind, missing items ONLY apply to those who had logged into Dark Brotherhood update BEFORE they took down the servers for the patch fix. Anyone logging in AFTER the patch fix shouldn't have any missing items.

Oh good, cuz I had just crafted some epic gold gear and weps for my StamBlade and bought a Robust Agility Ring for him too be4 I went to work

If I had lost any of that...

... I'd have gone on a rampage with a chainsaw
  • Megalex1
    Megalex1
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

You may wanna get that rage checked out. It's not healthy to get that angry over a video game
    Edited by Megalex1 on June 1, 2016 1:39AM
  • Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't logged in until now, after the hotfix, and am missing items so this is misinformation.
  • Sinnammu
    Sinnammu
    ✭✭
    I have downloaded the patch before the hotfix but only logged in afterwards.
    Today I am missing items that have been there last night. Selfmade glyphs - and stolen items for example.

But then it seems that they are in the inventory, they are counted, I can steal for example, more items are counted, but I cannot see them, I have no access to them, nowhere. I see like 60 items but inventory counts 150.
    This happens on 2 chars I have tested now - don't dare to touch the others.

Maybe this is a completely different bug - or related to other "missing items" like mentioned above?
    I am definitely missing items, I hope they are only invisible and that this can be fixed.
    I can not play at all at the moment with this massive inventory bug :s

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soriana wrote: »

I haven't logged in until now, after the hotfix, and am missing items so this is misinformation.

Here is the 'misinformation' post #716, where I got my information, and she states to contact the support team.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 1, 2016 9:31PM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Sinnammu
    Sinnammu
    ✭✭
    Okay - I just found the solution for my problem (items counted but not showing up):

At least for me it was caused by 1 single addon, "Lost Treasure" by "CrazyDutchGuy" - which I really appreciated.
    It was such a help to find those treasure chests.

But then there will be other possibilities or another update for that add-on.

I am just glad now that there was such an easy way out of that mess :)

Edited by Sinnammu on June 1, 2016 10:48PM
  • Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soriana wrote: »

Here is the 'misinformation' post #716, where I got my information, and she states to contact the support team.

I realize that is the official word from ZOS but it is not true; I have contacted support and they are looking into it. Hopefully they will update their posts to accurately reflect that anyone can be hit by this, not just folks who logged in inbetween the patch and hotfix.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megalex1 wrote: »
    Tryxus wrote: »

You may wanna get that rage checked out. It's not healthy to get that angry over a video game

Figure of speech, dude. Figure of speech...
  • dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    dtm_samuraib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some yellow staff, my Vampire had this equipped before the patch, but not before the second maintenance.
    Boh, could've been worse.
    Earthdawn Game Master Role Play Quotes by me:
    "If it looks like a bear, if it feels like a bear, smells and tastes like a bear, then be VERY aware, it could be something ENTIRELY different..."
    "Be careful what you wish for, you might get plenty of it..."