The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Addon - Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Fulfiller

Dolgubon
Dolgubon
✭✭✭✭
Do you do writs, and do you hate crafting the equipment needed?

Do you not do writs, because you don't like going through the hassle to make all the equipment for the writs?

Then this addon is for you!

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=1346

Once installed, simply visit any Blacksmithing, Clothing, Enchanting, or Woodworking station. The addon will then craft all equipment or glyphs needed for your writs. (You'll need to visit all four, if you do all writs. Does not do anything for Alchemy and Provisioning.) It's as simple as that!

There are no settings, and no UI. If you do not have enough mats, it will output a message in chat letting you know.

Want writs made easy? Then install today!

Notes: The addon should work for all levels of crafting writs. If you experience any bugs or have any suggestions, please let @Dolgubon know. (NA)

Known issues:

If you don't have enough mats, and refine, deconstruct, or improve items (and possibly research) your chat will be filled up with messages telling you that you don't have enough mats.
Sometimes when visiting an enchanting station, a UI error will appear. This error does not affect the functionality of the addon.
English only

Planned Updates:

-Adding a button to start the crafting
-Showing how many mats are needed, vs. how many you have
Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, I'll have to download this tomorrow!
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now i just need one that will run pledges for me while im at work lol
  • Whook
    Whook
    Soul Shriven
    Just tried this one, very professionally made, I like it!
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this use up trait stones in inventory? Just want to make sure I'm not auto-crafting a bunch of nirn stuff if I have the crux in my inventory.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, it will not use up nirn. Items with traits are actually not valid for writs, so it would be pretty pointless to do so.

Also, it will not use up any rare style stones. It will only use stones from the 9 basic alliance styles, and it will use the one that you have the most of.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beauty!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am really excited about this and will be trying it out tonight!
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alrighty I tried this out last night and it worked great! This addon combined with the upcoming crafting bags is going to make doing writs on multiple characters extremely quick and easy.

Thanks for putting this together @canopus100b16_ESO!
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @canopus100b16_ESO

Dude this addon is THE BOMB. Sweet baby jesus it sped up my crafting writs sooo much. Consiering Ive got like 6 toons to do this on. AWESOME. Hopefully you can work in provisioning and alchemy soon too! Altho that would be considerably harder to do since they have so many mats involved.. But Ill keep hoping!

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing! I absolutely love this addon. <3
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing, thanks!
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    @canopus100b16_ESO

Dude this addon is THE BOMB. Sweet baby jesus it sped up my crafting writs sooo much. Consiering Ive got like 6 toons to do this on. AWESOME. Hopefully you can work in provisioning and alchemy soon too! Altho that would be considerably harder to do since they have so many mats involved.. But Ill keep hoping!

Cookery Wiz does it for provisioning, but I agree it would be good to have it all in one.
    This is Awesome btw and will be downloading it. THANK YOU!!!
    PC/EU DC
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    @canopus100b16_ESO

Cookery Wiz does it for provisioning, but I agree it would be good to have it all in one.
    This is Awesome btw and will be downloading it. THANK YOU!!!

ooo looks like I need to get that one too. Now If I can just find one for alchemy =X
    Sry Im truly lazy hahaha

• Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @canopus100b16_ESO : Enchanting dosent work with DB update likely due to the change in how potency enchantments are handled or craft bags. Pls update pwetyy pleaseeeeee?

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    that looks great!! i have to download it!!
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    When I first heard of addon, I thought, "Pffft. How lazy do you have to be to use this?"

But when the DB patch hit and half my add-ons got nerfed, I loaded this out of desperation.

Apparently, I'm just lazy enough because I don't know how I lived without this before.